W2 – Manage your court case
- This workshop is intended for individuals who completed the W1 workshop OR anyone who already passed the stages of filing or responding to applications and have already attended any of the Court directions/settlement/issues Conferences.
- The workshop is designed to increase the knowledge and enhance the skills of those who are wanting to manage their court cases effectively. This workshop covers the following:
- Interlocutory matters at the stage between the commencement and conclusion of the court proceedings.
- Setting up a pragmatic child-focused litigation strategy.
- Types of Evidence used in the Family Court and how to write affidavits, memoranda and submissions.
- How to deal with Court hearings (not conferences or any other events) including roleplays and presenting evidence/cross-examination (calling witnesses, testifying yourself, etc.)
- The Court’s and Psychological perspective and assessment criteria for matters relevant to the Family Violence and Care of Children arrangements.
- Judicial Reviews and Appeals information and Procedures in the Appellate Court
- Duration: Up to 2 hours – 6.30pm to 8.30pm
- Registration fee: FREE – Donation
- Attendees: Suitable for anyone or attendees who have completed the W1 – Workshop
- FREE access to FDSS online Knowledge Base portal
All information provided during the workshops