This section is under construction

In-house Mediation

FDSS offers in-house mediation for couples to negotiate settlements out of the court on how they will care for their children and how you will divide relationship property and relevant matters.

Counselling Referrals

FDSS works with many counselors nationwide, who have extensive experience to deal with the impact of separation such as; depression, grief, anxiety. FDSS can assist parents to find experienced counselors. 

Agreements by Consent

If both parents reach an agreement about their disputes. FDSS can guide them on how to get a consent order for the care of children arrangements and the relationship property division. 

All Copyrights 2020 © reserved to FDSS – Family Disputes Support Services